Since 2011, Woodgrain Millwork has supported the Cub Scouts of the Boy Scouts of America in the long-standing tradition of Pinewood Derby® racing. First created in 1953 by Cubmaster Don Murphy as a way for his Scouts to enjoy friendly competition, the races have since taken off and reached immense levels of popularity for families
In 1954, Merrill “Bud” Dame started Dame Lumber and Moulding Company in the small town of Cedar City, Utah where humble beginnings were built on hands-on manufacturing leadership and quality craftsmanship. The corporate headquarters was moved to Fruitland, Idaho in 1969. As the company expanded, Dame Lumber and Moulding became Woodgrain Millwork, Inc. in 1984.