Using Windsor's Website as a Door and Window Research Tool
Homebuilders, designers and homeowners alike turn to the Internet to research the construction and remodeling materials that will go into their home—whether it’s to visually inspect a product, find certain functionality they desire or scan the energy ratings to meet local regulations. Those searches represent a small but significant part of the more than 1 trillion searches conducted on Google each year.
At Windsor Windows & Doors, our goal is to provide value during every step of the home building and/or renovation process. We understand how important online research is during the planning stage, as well as after the purchase.
Here’s how you can use the Windsor website to help make a stunning and energy efficient home:
- Architectural Reference Information – get precise architectural elevations, sizes and product specifications
- Energy Performance Search Tool – find the specific product with the performance you need
- Installation Instructions – download step-by-step guidelines for installing all products
- Parts & Service Information – see illustrations of various components to find replacement parts
- Windows & Doors 101 – discover how to select the best product for each application
- Photo Library – find inspiration for your next project
- Product Details – research the unique features and benefits of Windsor products
- Warranties – get details on our window and patio door warranties
- Case Studies & Testimonials – hear from professionals who have successfully used Windsor products and see photography from intriguing projects and product applications
- Stories of Interest – read stories about exciting Windsor projects from across the country
- Dealer Locator – find the nearest Windsor distributor, complete with Google map and driving directions
- Careers – submit resumes and inquire about employment opportunities
Go to windsorwindows.com first when you begin your next project.