The Most Satisfying Clean for Your Moulding:
No matter how much you vacuum your floors, wash your windows, and clean your countertops, dirty moulding is an eye sore. There is something about clean moulding that just makes any room look brand new again. This might seem like no easy task, but by following these four easy steps, you will not only clean your moulding, but prevent dirt from resting there in the first place!
- Cleaning Solution (Anything BUT bleach)
- Dryer Sheets
Follow these 4 easy steps to get the most satisfying clean:
- Using a broom and vacuum (or brush attachment) clean dust and dirt from your moulding.
- Using your cleaning solution, wipe away grime and gunk from your baseboards with a washcloth or a sponge. A lot of dirt and grime can collect in areas of your home like your mudroom, laundry room, and the kitchen.
- Deep clean
- Using a toothbrush and some q-tips, use your solution to get a better clean in all of the corners and crannies.
- Prevent dirt
- By rubbing a dryer sheet on your moulding, you can prevent dirt from clinging to the boards by reducing the static that attracts dust and dirt.
For more tips and home inspiration, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest! @Wearewoodgrain