Why Work at Woodgrain?
• MAKE IT A CAREER: Woodgrain provides comprehensive training and opportunities for advancement. We want you to grow with us!
• FULL-TIME HOURS: Primarily M-F days with consistent hours. Overtime may be occasionally required based on territory demands.
• BENEFITS: We’ve got great benefits! Full time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, vacation, paid holidays, AND a quarterly incentive! See your hard work pay off!
• TRAVEL: This isn’t a boring desk job! This is a remote position, where you will travel to different stores daily.
• FUN INDUSTRY AND ENVIRONMENT: Be a part of the exciting, booming home improvement industry! You will be working in a clean, safe, and indoor environment.
• PAY: Start at $682 weekly.
• GREAT BENEFITS: • Full time employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401k, vacation, and paid holidays + a quarterly incentive. Join our team and witness your hard work pay off!
• EMPLOYEE REFFERAL BONUS PROGRAM: You can earn up to $750 per person you refer!
• Merchandise Rep – Charleston, WV
• Merchandise Rep – Columbia, SC
• Merchandise Rep – Louisville, KY
• Merchandise Rep – Savannah, GA
• Merchandise Stocker (Floater) – Mesa, AZ
• Merchandise Stocker (Floater) – Scottsdale, AZ
• Merchandise Stocker – Alpharetta, GA
• Merchandise Stocker – Anderson, SC
• Merchandise Stocker – Baltimore, MD
• Merchandise Stocker – Cape Coral, FL
• Merchandise Stocker – Chantilly, VA
• Merchandise Stocker – Euless/Bedford, TX
• Merchandise Stocker – Frazer, PA
• Merchandise Stocker – Frederick, MD
• Merchandise Stocker – Greenville, SC
• Merchandise Stocker – Hampton, VA
• Merchandise Stocker – Knoxville, TN
• Merchandise Stocker – Savannah, GA
• Merchandise Stocker – Tyler, TX
• Part Time Merchandise Stocker – Lawton, OK
• Part Time Merchandise Stocker – Midland, TX
• Part Time Merchandise Stocker – Odessa, TX
• Part Time Merchandise Stocking Pro – Charlotte, NC
• Part Time Merchandise Stocking Pro – Laredo, TX
• Part Time Merchandise Stocking Pro – Mobile, AL
Own the Aisle
• MERCHANDISING: Maintain signage and pricing to best practice.
• STOCK: Restocking messy bins or displays and resolving bin contamination.
• PROJECTS/TASKS: Complete tasks, projects, and resets of Woodgrain products in stores as assigned by the Area Manager
Maintain the Aisle
• CLEANING: Recovering the proper condition of that aisle since the last service.
• CULLING: Removing damaged/unsellable material and issuing credit electronically.
• ORDERING: Replenish inventory according to published guidelines.
Be a Leader
• CUSTOMER INTERACTION: Build strong and dependable relationships with store management and associates.
• COVER service calls when regular service representatives are away on vacation.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
View this video to see a day in the life of a merchandise stocker!
• Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance and your own vehicle.
• High school level education plus one to three years’ relevant or prior experience.
• This position is very labor intensive and requires the ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
Woodgrain is an EEO employer that maintains a tobacco and drug free work environment.