Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood moulding, prefinished moulding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
Represent Woodgrain Doors & Millwork- manufacturer of wood doors and millwork products in Upper Mid-West US including Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, & Wisconsin. Selling and promoting Woodgrain products to door and millwork wholesale distributors and 1-step dealers throughout the region.
Solicit sales from all customers in the assigned sales territory. This includes converting new business to Woodgrain products, taking orders for material, introducing new product lines, supplying customer with literature and pricing, and working with the wholesale customers and at the dealer / builder level to promote the sale of Woodgrain products.
- Possess an affinity for sales/marketing and selling products.
- Have a competitive attitude and desire to succeed in a competitive environment.
- Takes initiative to improve regional performance on all levels.
- Practices self-development
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all door and millwork products lines.
- Establishes and maintains a regular sales schedule with the customers.
- Cultivates a trustworthy relationship with the customers.
- Develop and maintain sales budgets and goals for the region
- Helps establish and maintain optimum inventory levels necessary to meet customer demand.
- Works with other regional managers to help solve issues and follow best practices.
- Prepares quotes, credit terms, and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Maintains and builds excel sheets to organize customer pricing for the region.
- Investigates and resolves customer issues and is main point of customer contact.
- Prepares and presents presentations for customers and dealers for regular training and product knowledge for groups of 5 to 50+
- Prepares reports of business transactions and business expense accounts.
- Keeps management informed about all sales areas, i.e., pricing, service complaints, competition, and new products.
- Culls damaged and inspect damaged doors and moulding.
- Ability to attend regularly scheduled sales meetings, trade shows & Woodgrain mill visits.
- Flexibility in schedule to spend nights out of town with 70-75% travel.
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree and/or related sales or industry experience/training.
Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, group and supplemental life insurance and disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
Please send all resumes to Lydia Williams, HR Manager – LLWilliams@woodgrain.com