Windsor Windows & Doors has an immediate opening for a Quality Manager at the Iowa location. This manager serves as chief administrator of the Iowa’s Quality Assurance Program. This individual will lead and manage the development, implementation, maintenance, and continuous improvement of the Quality Assurance function. The manager establishes strategic plans, policies, and procedures to ensure a maximum impact towards customer satisfaction.
Essential duties, responsibilities, and expectations include:
- Responsible for reporting the level of quality achieved by production.
- Serves as the administrator for training, which is geared toward external customer satisfaction.
- Facilitates the identification of those areas, which are in need of quality breakthroughs.
- Administrates feedback to drive continuous improvement and respond to customers’ concerns.
- Works with all levels of the organization to propagate the company’s quality goals.
- Aligns the tactical plans of the Quality Assurance Department with company strategy.
- Directs the use of quality tools to check for conformance to standards and requirements.
- Directs Quality Control activities to inspect and report the status of conformance in material.
- Applies Project Management technique to group of quality projects.
- Maintains an updated education on Quality Assurance Management and general management.
- Works as a problem solver for quality/manufacturing issues.
- Assist in development of quality training curriculum.
This candidate must display strong communications and have the ability to build relationships and teams. This candidate must be able to problem solve and improve processes. Supervisory experience in manufacturing/assembly environment. Window and door manufacturing experience a plus.
Windsor offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Pre-employment and back ground checks are required. If you are interested in joining our outstanding organization, please send your resume and salary history to: email@example.com
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance