Windsor Windows & Doors, a leading manufacturer of wood and vinyl windows and patio doors and a Division of Woodgrain Millwork, has an immediate opening for a Programmer / Analyst I within the Information Technology Department at the West Des Moines, Iowa location.
Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood moulding, prefinished moulding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
This position is part of the Enterprise Reporting and Integration Team, which is responsible for development, integration, analytics, data conversion, security and administration reporting across the Woodgrain enterprise.
- Create and Maintain Window Division Shopfloor and Cognos Reporting
- Create and maintain BI Reports
- Create and maintain Queries and Universes for BI Reports
- Constantly be improving owned services through customer feedback and self-measurement
- Build positive relationships with customers and teams
- Perform analysis, design, development, implementation, and support of Business Objects solutions and other enterprise B.I. reporting solutions (SharePoint) to support business reporting needs, including: queries, reports, dashboards, and other B.I. output
- Configuration and development in the SAP Business Objects environment, including testing, implementation, problem solving, debugging, and data validation
- Provide training to users of the Business Objects solutions and other enterprise B.I. tools
- Support the success of reporting for continued SAP Rollouts
- Keep personal assignments organized and prioritized
- Accurate and timely solution delivery through internal and coordinated functional analyst validations
- Assist in support, migrate, and eventually retirement of legacy reporting systems
- Specific report support of non-SAP systems my include: Avante, PTQ, Salesforce.com, ePortal
Skills & Qualifications:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, telephone & interpersonal skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service abilities to interact with users with professionalism, composure, and empathy.
- The ability to analyze and understand business processes.
- Basic understanding or ability to learn business use of SAP modules (such as FI, SD, MM, PP, HR, etc.)
- Knowledge or ability to learn SAP Business Objects – Webi, Analysis for Office, Design Studio, Crystal, Lumira, Security, CMC, SAC
- Knowledge or ability to learn to support Microsoft SSIS Jobs, SQL Queries, Data Stage Tools, Cognos and Cognos Scheduler, ProClarity
- Good organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Must effectively collaborate with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to work with groups of people in constructive discussion, brainstorming, and decision-making
- Ability to learn independently, virtually, or in a class setting
- Ability to learn new concepts independently while maintaining effective communications with other team members.
- Quality and results oriented with special attention to detail and task completion
Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3 to 5 years of experience
Woodgrain/Windsor offers a competitive benefit package including paid time off, Holiday pay, medical/dental/prescription/vision coverage, 401(K), life insurance, education reimbursement, etc…
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org