Office Coordinator – Redstone/Window Division
Redstone / Windsor Windows and Doors, an industry leading window and patio door manufacturer and a division of Woodgrain Millwork located in Fruitland, Idaho, has an immediate opening for an Office Coordinator at our Redstone location in Boise, Idaho. We are looking for an individual who has great organizational skills and attention to detail to join this growing team. The qualified candidate will have the responsibility of coordinating the day-to-day work activities for this location. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Communicate between multiple departments and locations.
- Greet and assist potential customers/guests and existing customers.
- Analyze customer data as requested.
- Enter and confirm orders into the tracking system and follow up as needed.
- Manage invoicing/account receivable.
- Manage delivery schedule.
- Service team schedules.
- Confirm all hourly worked hours for employees at this site.
- Maintain upkeep of office as needed.
- Assist as needed to meet goals of team/company.
Woodgrain/Redstone offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays and 401(k) plan. If you want to be a team player within a growing organization, please submit your resume to Kelley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Employment drug screen and background check required.