Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required:
- Attendance: critical requirement. Must be on time and in regular attendance.
- Must wear proper PPE at all times.
- Familiar with the machine center.
- Daily 5S and housekeeping of the work area.
- Must be able to work well with others and support a positive and work environment.
- Set up machinery.
- Perform basic maintenance and TPMs on machinery.
- Support other machine centers within the department on a rotation basis or as needed.
- Observe production and monitor equipment to maintain quality standards and ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Dislodge and clear jammed materials or other items from machinery and equipment.
- Record QC checks and pre-shift checklist on specified forms.
- Communicate with material handlers and production leads when materials are needed or are ready to move.
- Perform housekeeping and maintenance tasks to keep tools, equipment, and work stations cleaned, organized, and safe.
- Comply with company operating procedures, safety policies, OSHA guidelines and established performance standards.
- High School/or GED
- Basic math skills (add/subtract/multiply/divide, read a measuring tape, calipers, digital indicators)
- Prior experience operating a yard lift, forklift, or heavy equipment. Required
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge/skills
- Problem solver/decision making skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
|The employee must follow all Company safety rules and processes and wear all designed proper PPE. The employee must always be aware of their work environment, equipment and the potential hazards. It is the responsibility of the employee to work within their physical limitations and not cause unnecessary injury to their self or others.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
|The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, sit, walk, use hands and fingers to handle and grip, or feel and reach with hands and arms, stoop and bend, 100% of their work schedule. The employee is frequently required to communicate verbally and hear clearly. The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently during their daily work schedule at waist level. Weight above 50 lbs. requires two people. Min 5lbs Max 50lbs|
|The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to vehicles and pedestrians. The employee must be able to work in close proximity with other co-workers, customers, and vendors. The manufacturing environment noise level is generally loud. Employees are regularly exposed to fumes, airborne particles and extreme hot and cold temperatures.|