Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood moulding, prefinished moulding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
This position is based out of the Sawmill in the Woodgrain Lumber Division located in Pilot Rock, Oregon.
- Install machinery and equipment according to layout plans, blue prints and drawings in a wood products industrial plant.
- Perform safety inspections.
- Repair and maintain industrial production and processing machinery.
- Perform basic welding, plumbing and carpentry tasks.
- Maintain machines and equipment. Calibrate or balance equipment and machinery. Perform related duties as assigned.
- Work in a safe manner by complying with all company safety policies to include the utilization of required PPE.
- Maintain a high degree of quality in performance and methods with regards to efficiency and safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
A minimum of four (4) years verifiable millwright experience OR a journeyman millwright certification (Industrial Maintenance Mechanic) is required for this position. Candidates must be able to work all shifts and pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug test and physical assessment. Applicants must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop, twist, kneel, squat, and work in other awkward positions. Candidates must have hands on experience with:
- Inspecting, servicing, repairing and rebuilding hydraulics equipment.
- Repairing and replacing pneumatic equipment.
- Welding, fabricating and installing parts.
- Performing shaft alignments using a dial indicator.
- Changing gearboxes and chains.
- Performing preventative maintenance activities in an industrial environment.
- Utilize a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Pay range of $27.50 to $28.50 per hour depending on experience and if you hold a Journeyman card. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, term life insurance, disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
Send resume to HR at Getajob@Woodgrain.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in the subject line.