Fruitland Site Manager (Internal Job Posting)
Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: November 3, 2023
Started in 1954, Woodgrain Millwork is one of the largest millwork companies in the world. Our strategy of vertical integration allows the company to bring high quality products to market competitively. With aggressive growth, experienced management, and a passion for perfection, Woodgrain has become an industry leader.
The Site Manager provides leadership, direction, and manages plant operations (production, maintenance, continuous improvement) while implementing, maintaining, and adhering to organizational and regulatory standards. Travel requirements are sporadic, but less than 10% of the time.
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility.
- Achieve site goals for key process indicators in the following areas:
- Return on Net Assets (RONA)
- Ship-on-time and complete
- Work with HR to recruit, train, retain, and develop employees.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts for manufacturing processes.
- Support standardization efforts of functional leaders in manufacturing and administrative processes.
- Partner with division functional leaders and site resources in areas of Sales, Planning and Scheduling, Purchasing, Transportation, Engineering, Accounting, and Human Resources to develop best practices and meet performance standards.
- Investigate and recommend new manufacturing methods, processes, machinery, equipment or layout to increase productivity, improve quality, and reduce waste and costs.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field strongly preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years experience in management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Demonstrate the Woodgrain Values of Integrity, Respect for People, Servant Leadership, Exceeding Customer Expectations, and Continuous Improvement.
- Ability to motivate employees to achieve results.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to assess, evaluate, and solve problems.
Woodgrain Millwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobaco and Drug Free Workplace.