Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 65 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood moulding, prefinished moulding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
The HR Benefits Analyst assists with administration of employee benefits across all US operations. The HR Benefits Analyst gains and demonstrates expertise in benefits administration, HR systems, and human resources.
The HR Benefits Analyst exemplifies the company values of Integrity, Servant Leadership, Respect for People, Safety, and Customer Focus.
This person delivers a broad range of consultative support, data analysis, and hands-on administration to Woodgrain’s corporate staff. This position plays an integral role in achieving the department mission of improving the health and financial security of all Woodgrain employees and their families.
Woodgrain is an equal opportunity employer and a Tobacco and Drug Free Workplace
• Assist the Benefits Manager in administering company-wide employee benefits programs including pay and incentive plans, medical insurance plans, retirement plans, life insurance and disability programs, leave policies, and other employee benefits programs.
• Ensure company compliance with plan documents (retirement, medical, and incentive plans).
• Document and follow standard billing reconciliation processes for benefit programs.
• Evaluate and suggest improvements to company benefits and programs.
• Create and change positions and organizational units in SAP as a company org management superuser.
• Document Standard Operating Procedures regarding benefits and HR business processes.
• Assist in the training and support of HR and payroll employees in their duties to enter and manipulate data in the SAP HR system.
• Oversee and complete the annual ACA processing, printing, and submission process. This includes testing, reconciliation, resolving data issues, printing of 1095C’s and submitting to the IRS.
• Assist with HR User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for all HR, timekeeping, and payroll systems.
• Evaluate and Implement Tax Update Bulletins from SAP to be implemented in Woodgrain’s SAP.
• Support and troubleshoot end-user training, access, and use of systems.
• Establish and maintain an enterprise level repository of job descriptions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Compile and report company-wide safety metrics for VPHR within stated deadlines.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Human Resources certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP), OR comparable certification in benefits administration, OR ability to attain and maintain a certification.
• Highest level of professional conduct, integrity.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• High proficiency in office computer applications.
• High attention to detail.
• Proficiency with or aptitude for systems testing.
• Strong communication skills; ability to positively influence others.
• Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation and/or law.
• Demonstrated use of change management techniques and principles.
• Service Oriented.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present and handle questions from groups of managers, clients, customers or general public.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of information and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Minimum 2 years Human Resources experience; AND
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources; OR Bachelors in business, finance, related field; OR comparable work experience.
Woodgrain offers excellent benefits which include a HSA that can be used with our medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer life insurance, long term disability, 401(k), vacation, and holidays.
To apply for this position, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in the subject line.