Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required:
CORE: All positions
- Attendance: critical requirement. Must be on time and in regular attendance.
- Must wear proper PPE at all times.
- Familiar with the machine center.
- Daily 5S and housekeeping of the work area.
- Must be able to work well with others and support a positive and work environment.
Stacker or Feeder:
- Band, bundle and wrap.
- Familiar with unitizing requirements.
- Physical lifting requirements; individual 50 lbs.; above two people.
- Knowledge of different widths and lengths of material (moved from below)
- Know how to start, stop and power down the entire machine.
- Basic knowledge/awareness of wood grades.
Grader: includes all above requirements-
- Ability read drawings.
- Strong knowledge of grades (good and bad product).
- Ability to direct cell material flow.
- Know the schedule sequence. Set cell up per the sequence.
- Track daily production log/sheet.
- High School/or GED
- Basic math skills (add/subtract/multiply/divide, read a measuring tape, calipers, digital indicators)
- Prior manufacturing and mechanical experience. Preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge/skills
- Problem solver/decision making skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
|The employee must follow all Company safety rules and processes and wear all designed proper PPE. The employee must always be aware of their work environment, equipment and the potential hazards. It is the responsibility of the employee to work within their physical limitations and not cause unnecessary injury to their self or others.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
|The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk, use hands and fingers to handle and grip, or feel and reach with hands and arms, stoop and bend, 100% of their work schedule. The employee is frequently required to communicate verbally and hear clearly. The employee must be able to lift up to 20 pounds frequently during their daily work schedule at waist level and must lift 50 lbs occasionally. Weight above 50 lbs. requires two people. Min 5lbs Max 50lbs|
|The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, machines and vehicles. The employee must be able to work in close proximity with other co-workers. The manufacturing environment noise level is generally loud. Employees are regularly exposed to fumes, airborne particles and extreme hot and cold temperatures.|