Woodgrain Millwork is proud to be a family owned and operated manufacturer with over 60 years of product innovation, quality service, and business growth. Woodgrain Millwork’s diverse product offering includes wood moulding, prefinished moulding, wood door shop parts and products, and wood window parts, as well as many branded products. Woodgrain is a worldwide manufacturer and is proud to be one of the largest millwork operations today.
We have 8 positions open that are based out of our Woodgrain Lumber Division located in La Grande, Oregon. These positions are for our new swing shift in the planer department.
Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced, automated sawmill environment. Candidates must be able to work all shifts and pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test. Successful candidate must be good team player and hard worker.
- Monitor equipment and lumber flow for issues that would interrupt production.
- Work with maintenance personnel to perform light preventative maintenance.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Walk and stand for long periods of time, bend, twist, kneel, stoop and squat.
- Ascend and descend stairs/ladders.
- Required safety training is provided in both verbal and written form.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desired.
- Must be a safety minded individual who is comfortable working in a production environment.
- Lifting and physical activity is required for this position, must be able to move boards and wood pieces.
$15.82 per hour. Woodgrain has a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, term life insurance, disability, 401(k), and other valuable benefits.
Send resume to HR at Getajob@Woodgrain.com with job title and Mill location in the subject line.